Annoying students according to bowditch

Annoying students according to bowditch

Krishna Garikipati, journalist/editor

Annoying students can be super dumb and cause problems for no reason. “Annoying students may need to get their life together” tells anonymous 59. Anonymous 59 says that some annoying students should cease to exist. These types of students can be very disruptive and make learning difficult. They can make you rageful, according to anonymous 42. They can make you do something you didn’t intend to do, which can cause depression. Students are scared to tell on them because some annoying people can be bullies. They talk too much and you should try not to listen to them. They often get in trouble and most don’t care about their grades says anonymous 12. They tell the teacher that you did things you didn’t do, and they want you to get in trouble. You should get out of their way and they are not trustworthy. They also enjoy intimidating you and they don’t care if they have a bad reputation. They also make many bad choices that can affect them in the future. On some occasions, they can take pictures of you without permission and post them. They can use foul language and name call their peers or even the teacher. They can make you say stuff that you did not intend to say. They can bug you and make it hard to learn when you are near them. The worst thing they can do is cause emotional damage told by anonymous 59.