One of the best Sacramento Kings players of all time…

Getty Images

LAS VEGAS – OCTOBER 17: Mike Bibby #10 of the Sacramento Kings walks onto the court at the start of a preseason game against the Los Angeles Lakers at the Thomas & Mack Center October 17, 2006 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Kings defeated the Lakers 96-91. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)

Parker Jessup, Journalist

Mike Bibby was born in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, while his father was playing for the Philadelphia 76ers. He grew up in Phoenix, Arizona with his mother, 2 brothers, and 2 sisters. His brothers names were Hank and Dane, and his sisters names were Charlsie and Roslyn. Mike´s father, Henry, played in the NBA. Even though Mike´s father played in the NBA he got his work ethic from his mother. Mike went to Shadow Mountain high school in Arizona. He was one of the best high school prospects for his class. His senior year he averaged 34 points a game and led his team to a state title. He became player of the year for 3 years in high school. Mike set an all time school record with 3002 points at Shadow Mountain High School. Bibby went to the University of Arizona and led his team to a NCAA Championship. Mike left college his sophomore year and was drafted by the Vancouver Grizzlies. Then he got traded to the Sacramento Kings. Even though he was only in the NBA for a couple years he was already a star.