Exercising during the pandemic

Getty Images/iStockphoto

Healthy woman reflect bacteria attack with punching. Concept illustration about boost Immunity with Exercise.

Amber Dogra, Author/Editor

During the pandemic, people have been working online. This means hours of just plain sitting. Due to lots of work, you don’t get time to exercise. Not exercising makes you grumpy, lazy, and unfit. We are going back to school in 2021 in the US. Because of the pandemic, our average schedules are to wake up, eat, go on calls, eat more, and sleep. This is very unhealthy.

In online school, many students turn off their cameras during almost all classes unless it is required. This allows them to not exercise when they are in PE class. Slowly, they get too lazy to do anything at all.  The PE teachers aren’t doing too many intense exercises for the students, either. To try keeping kids active, they set up activities that are hopefully fun for students.

Many adults go to the gym before the pandemic. Now they need to get creative with exercise. They can see some workout plans on Pinterest, or a run outdoors, with someone, their pet, or by themselves. Due to the pandemic, many gyms have closed down and people have a hard time being motivated to exercise. Also, adults are rather busy and they have a hard time finding time to be physical. When they are free, which isn’t too often, they get too lazy to exercise.

People need at least one hour of exercise each day. Exercising could be as simple as walking your dog or biking with friends. If you’re grouchy all the time, check, are you being healthy? Are you exercising? Staying fit also stabilizes your mental health and keeps you happy.

Next time you have nothing to do and you’re bored, remember to exercise.

Healthy woman reflect bacteria attack with punching. Concept illustration about boost Immunity with Exercise. (Getty Images/iStockphoto)