Life of the Kardashian/Jenner Sisters

Back to Article
Back to Article

Life of the Kardashian/Jenner Sisters

Makena Anderson and Maddie Cummins

Kourtney Kardashian: Kourtney Mary Kardashian was born April 18, 1979, in Los Angeles, California. She has three children with her ex boyfriend Scott Disick. Her children are Mason, Penelope, and Reign. Kourtney appears on Keeping up with Kardashians, along with her other sisters. With sisters Kim and Khloe, Kourtney is involved in the retail and fashion industries, together they launched several clothing collections/fragrances. They had additionally released a book called Kardashian Konfidential in 2010. Kourtney recently launched her own personal website called “Poosh” in early 2019. Kourtney and her siblings are popular on social media from which they derive most of their revenue by endorsing products, such as waist slimming pants and beauty products. Kourtney’s net worth for 2018 was $35 million dollars and she has 74.6 million followers on instagram.

Kim Kardashian: Kimberly Noel Kardashian West is a model, actress, entrepreneur, and star of the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She was born on October 21, 1980, in Beverly Hills, California. In 2006, she opened a boutique, D-A-S-H, with her sisters, Kourtney and Khloé. She was the most Googled celebrity 2008. With 130 million followers, Kim can make up to $250,000 per post. In 2014 she married rapper Kanye West, and they have three children. North West, 5, Saint West, 3, and Chicago West, 1,  the couple are expecting a fourth child via surrogate. Kim has released products under her name, such as her own beauty line, KKW that she started on June 21st, 2017. The makeup line provides millions to her name. In 2014 she made a mobile game called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood for all her young fans. Time magazine included Kim on their list of 2015’s 100 most influential people, while Vogue described her in 2016 as a “pop phenomenon.” Also in 2015 she was reported to be the highest-paid reality television personality, with her earnings as $53 million dollars.

Khloe Kardashian: Khloe Alexandra Kardashian is an American personality, socialite, model, businesswoman, and entrepreneur. She was born on June 27th, 1984 in Los Angeles and is the age of 34. Khloe currently has a baby girl, True Thompson, whose 10 months old and was born on April 12th, 2018. The dad of the child is an NBA star, Tristan Thompson, but Khloe and Tristan are no longer together after a cheating scandal with Kylie’s best friend Jordyn Woods. Khloe’s net worth is $40 million dollars, with 88.7 million followers on instagram. She appears on several reality tv shows, such as Keeping up with the Kardashians and Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian. Khloe has her own clothing line GOOD AMERICAN, which sells jeans, activewear, and other clothing items.

Kendall Jenner: Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on November 3rd, 1995 and is currently at the age of 23. In 2017, Kendall became the world’s highest paid model. She is on the Forbes top-earning models list. She appears on a reality TV show called Keeping up with the Kardashians, and is also a model in a movement dubbed “theinsta girl” or “Social Media Modeling,” where models are chosen for their online presence and social media following. Kendall in 2014 and 2015 had walked for high fashion designers during the New York, Milan, and Paris fashion weeks. She has done multiple editorials and cover shoots for LOVE and various international Vogue editions. Kendall walked for the 2018 Victoria’s Secret fashion show, along with other fashion walks. Kendall Jenner currently, in today’s world makes $30 million dollars as her net worth.

Kylie Jenner: Kylie Kristen Jenner was born on August 10, 1997 in Calabasas, California. Forbes just named Kylie just became the world’s youngest-ever self-made billionaire at the age of 21. She is known for being a reality star and social media icon. She’s launched her own cosmetics line, Kylie Cosmetics, and earned millions from sales of her signature Kylie Lip Kit. Kylie and her older sister Kendall have launched their clothing line Kendall & Kylie, which is available in Pacsun. She also appears on her family’s reality TV show, Keeping up with The Kardashians. Kylie began dating a rapper Travis Scott in 2017, and they had a baby girl, Stormi Webster, in February 2018. She released a mobile app that reached number 1 on the Itunes App Store. In 2014-2015, Time magazine listed her and Kendall as part of the most influential teens in the world. As of March 2019, she is the most followed person on Instagram with over 129 million followers. Kylie was placed on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, making her the youngest person to be on the list. She made her own spin-off series, Life of Kylie, which premiered on August 6, 2017. According to Forbes magazine, Kylieś net worth is 1.3 billion dollars.