Favorite Disney Characters

Jessica Li, Journalist

What’s your favorite Disney character? Do you know? Maybe, maybe not. But maybe from the list of favorite Disney characters I have provided below, you can figure it out.  Now are you ready to know the 10 favorite Disney characters?

Number 10 is Anna, the famous princess of Arendelle. She travelled across her country, searching for her sister, Queen Elsa, in Frozen. She will be one of the main characters in the new movie, Frozen II, a sequel of Frozen. Anna is caring, optimistic, and most of all, determined; she is an awesome princess.

Number 9 is Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell is a caring, loyal, devoted, and imaginative fairy. She loves to help, even though she may not have the abilities to. Tinker Bell stars in movies such as Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, and Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue.

Number 8 is Belle. She is the main character in many Beauty and the Beast movies. Belle is a intelligent, compassionate, kind, and loyal person.

Number 7 is Winnie-the-Pooh. He is lovable, honest, and easily inspired. But most of all, hungry for honey.  He is one of the characters in many movies including Winnie the Pooh: Seasons of Giving, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and Christopher Robin.

Number 6 is Donald Duck. He is one of the main characters in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and many other cartoons. Donald Duck is most famous for his semi-intelligible speech and mischievous, temperamental personality.

Number 5 is Elsa. She is one of the main characters in Frozen and many other small clips related to the movie. Elsa will also be a main character in Frozen II, the new movie coming out on November 22, 2019. She is a caring, protective, and fierce queen who loves her people.

Number 4 is Goofy. The beloved silly, anthropomorphic dog with a Southern drawl. He typically wears a turtleneck and vest, pants, and long, clown-like shoes, white gloves, and a tall hat. Goofy stars in A Goofy Movie, released in 1995, and An Extremely Goofy Movie, released in 2000.

Number 3  is Ariel. Ariel stars in The Little Mermaid and The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Beginning, and is also one of the main characters in The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea. She was a passionate and adventurous mermaid who was fascinated by the humans who lived on land.

Number 2 is Minnie Mouse. She is a funny and adorable cartoon character was created in 1928 by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks. She is one of the main characters in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and many other small movies.

Number 1 is Mickey Mouse. He is another funny and adorable cartoon character that was created along with Minnie Mouse in 1928. He stars in many small cartoons and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He is the logo of Disney, and is usually the first thing people think of when they hear “Disney”.

Now that you know the favorite disney characters of children from all over the world, you can decide your own favorite character. You can also find out which disney character you are like. Just go to the Which Disney Character Are You? quiz and find out. Have fun!