Top Fashion Trends

Kaelin Sherman, Editor

Need help with shopping? Or simply need help buying a present for a friend? Well let’s dive into the the top Fashion Trends.

Shirts: The best place to find shirts is the store Pacsun; they have a variety of shirts for men and women. They carry all sorts of shirts for example, T-shirts, tank tops, crop tops, and long sleeve shirts. They even have other brands in their stores like, Brandy Melville and Adidas. They carry graphic T-shirts as well and have many designs like Reckless, Santa cruz,and old TV shows and musicians. They even carry skater brands; for example, Thrasher. It really depends on what you or the person you’re buying a gift for are into.

Jeans, Shorts, and Jean Skirts: American Eagle is one of the absolute best store for jeans, and they carry sizes from a 00 to a 48 (if you aren’t familiar with their sizing type here is a sizing chart.) Their jeans are very soft and comfortable and stretch around the waist for a more comfortable fit. They have many designs, like ripped jeans, non-ripped jeans, boyfriend jeans, skinny, and boot cut. Their shorts are a lot like their jeans; they’re very soft, comfortable, and stretch around the waist. Lastly, their jean skirts are also comfortable and stretchy in the waist and hip area.

Leggings: Lululemon is a popular store for leggings, although the prices are high, it’s very worth it. The feeling of the fabric is very soft, comfortable, and VERY stretchy. Sizes range from a 2 to a 24, and they also have different patterns and colors. They have many lengths, as well,  ranging from cropped to flared.

Sweatshirts/jackets: If you want a more of an expensive feel then definitely go to Pacsun or Zumiez; they have high end brands but not so affordable. If you want a cozy sweatshirt or jacket for $7- dollars go to Forever 21 all their clothing is affordable and of decent quality. Their sweatshirts and jackets are fluffy and comfortable, and they have cool designs that look expensive but are affordable. Although, they aren’t very size inclusive, so the right size may be hard to find.  

I hope you all enjoyed the fashion trends!