10 Mandela Effects That Will Blow Your Mind

The mandela effect is a phenomenon where a large group of people misremember a certain event or fact. Everyone started freaking out when Nelson Mandela died in 2013. A lot of people remember him dying in prison sometime during the 1980s. Ever since then people have found many more examples of this. here are 10 examples that will blow your mind.

1. “Luke, I am your father.”

Many people, Including me, remember the famous line from Star Wars, “Luke I am your father.” But what If I told you that that line never happened, It’s actually “No, I am your father.” Don’t worry if you remember it the wrong way, even James Earl Jones, the actor who played the voice of Darth Vader in the movie, remembers it bein

g “Luke”, not “no”

1. Monopoly Monocle.

We all remember playing the game Monopoly at least once in your life. So let me ask you a question, Does the Monopoly figure have a monocle on his right eye or left eye? Trick question, because he doesn’t have one at all. Many people remember him having a monocle somewhere in his face. There is even costumes that prove that people remember him having a monocle.

1. We Are The Champions.

“No time for losers, ‘Cause we are the champions… Of the world.” Or is it? The song by Queen, We Are The Champions actually ends with “‘Cause we are the champions”, not “Of the world”. “Of the world” never existed. You might say that it’s a different version, but no, take a listen for yourself on Spotify or Apple Music. If you search up the videos of live concerts they had, they say “Of the world” at the end, but they are singing it wrong because that’s supposedly the wrong lyrics.

1. KitKat

I personally haven’t had one of these in a while, but last time I had one, I clearly remember, “KitKat” having a -, like Kit-Kat, but no, it’s never had a hyphen.

1. Looney Tunes

Do you remember Looney Tunes or Looney Toons? It is actually Tunes, but I also don’t remember the characters having special music abilities. It doesn’t make sense for it to be tunes, the series doesn’t have music references. Now toons actually makes sense because they are carTOONS. This might just be us misremembering but I don’t know, It seems fishy to me.

1. Cup Noodles

Is it Cup O noodles or Cup Noodles? I don’t know about you, but I clearly remember Cup O Noodles, “Cup O Noodles” sounds so much better than Cup Noodles. Go ahead ask your friends what they remember, don’t be surprised when all of them say “Cup O Noodles”.

1. Berenstain Bears.

This Is probably the most famous example of the mandela effect, this is also the one that got this whole thing going. What do you remember, Berenstein, or Berenstain? 90% of people remember Berenstein, but no, It’s actually Berenstain. This confused a lot of people since many people grew up reading and watching this family of bears.

1. C3PO From Star Wars Isn’t all gold.

Yes, you heard it, C3PO actually has one silver leg. Many people also remember C3PO damaging his leg and then replacing it with a new golden one, but no, C3PO has a silver leg. Many die hard Star Wars fans remember him being all gold too, it’s not just casual fans that remember him like that

1. Mona Lisa

Have you heard of the phrase, “The Mona Lisa smile” it’s like a straight face with a hint of a smile. Well turns out that that phrase doesn’t make sense considering that the Mona Lisa is straight up smiling. Many people recall the Mona Lisa having a straight face, now she changed and she’s smiling.

1.  “Mirror mirror on the wall…”

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all…? If you think that’s how the quote goes, your wrong, it’s actually, “Magic mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest one of all…” a lot of people were really confused because they had heard that line everywhere, mirror mirror on the wall, but no, it’s always been magic mirror on the wall

Resources:

https://www.entitymag.com/mandela-effect-examples/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques