The Life of Kylie Jenner

Kaelin Sherman, Editor

Kylie Jenner was born on August 10th, 1997, in Los Angeles, CA. Kylie had a happy childhood, and with the help of her sisters she had fun with her family As Kylie got older, she started to hate the idea that her family was  famous. She didn’t like the fact that cameras were in her face everyday.Kylie first got a taste of the spotlight from from the popular TV show, “Keeping up with the Kardashians”, that first aired in 2007. Keeping up with the Kardashians is a show about Kylie’s family and mainly starred Kim Kardashian West. The fans absolutely fell in love with Kylie because she was a sassy and energetic little girl.

Kylie Jenner and her current partner Travis Scott had a baby in February 2018, and Kylie’s fans went crazy over their new daughter, Stormi Webster. Later in the year Kylie had taken all pictures of her baby down due to kidnapping threats and people on the internet calling Stormi ugly. This left the new mom terrified, and Kylie had to step up her security and make sure Stormi, Travis, and she were safe. Thankfully, nothing has happened to Stormi, and Kylie will do everything in her power to keep it that way.

Kylie has a website for her makeup and hobbies she enjoys, including things like her favorite outfits and recipes for food, and personality quizzes. Kylie has also included tips for fashion in each season.   Kylie also makes videos with her friend Jordan answering questions from Twitter.

Image result for kylie jenner birthday pics

Kylie started her makeup line in 2016, and it has blown up since then. Kylie has created many lip kits, eyeshadows, highlighters (kylighters), blushes, and concealers. People love the makeup line, but there were flaws that occured. People have said that the formula for the new eyeshadows and lip kits are staining their eyelids and lips. Kylie put a new makeup collection for sale on August 10th, the day of her birthday. Fans went crazy over the new collection, which includes new liquid lipsticks, lipsticks, an eyeshadow palette, and a bag with a picture of Kylie in a bathtub filled with confetti. Check her out at www.kyliecosmetics.com!