Top 10 Shows

1.Stranger Things

Stranger Things is a Netflix science-fiction-horror show that includes monsters mysteries, magic, and a lot of action. Season one is about a boy who goes missing, which drives his family and friends crazy. Season 2 is about the boy who has this strange feelings, and monster slugs evolving into bigger monsters. Season 3 is heard to come out in 2019.

1. Walking Dead

The Walking Dead is a show on Netflix and Amc. The show is when a group of people bond and try to survive the zombie apocalypse. To do this, they need to steal, kill, and make choices that not only depends on themselves, but their group too. The show is up to season 8, and might end at 8 or 12.

1. Orange Is The New Black

Piper Chapman, a woman convicted for selling drugs. Piper Chapman is sentenced a year in jail. She faces reality and discovers how a prison can change her whole entire life. In prison, she meets new people which become friends.

Image result for orange is the new black

1. BOJACK HORSEMAN

A horse, lost in sea decides that he wants to make a comeback. He wants to regain his dignity. He has a girlfriend which helps him make mostly everything for him. This show is not for the people under 13. This can have moments which are not rated for younger children.

5.House of Cards

Francis Underwood starts to become a ruthless politician to seek he’s revenge he’s been waiting for. Him and his wife make a plan to destroy Walker and his allies. This was based on the U.K which happened once in politics.

6.Daredevil

Daredevil is about a man named Matt Murdock who is an attorney by day, and a vigilante by night. He became blind as a child due to an accident. He uses his heightened senses as Daredevil to fight crime on the streets of New York when the sun goes down. While Matt Murdock’s day job requires him to believe in the criminal justice system, his alter ego does not follow suit, which leads him to take the law into his own hands to protect his Hell’s Kitchen type neighborhood and the surrounding communities that follow.

7.Iron Fist

Iron Fist is about someone called Danny Rand, when he was just 10-years old, he survived a mysterious plane crash that took the lives of his extremely rich parents. He was rescued by warrior monks and Danny grew up in the of city of K’un-Lun, where he endured harsh conditions, but also trained to be a fierce warrior. After many years, Danny Rand returns home to New York and wants to reconnect with his past and take his rightful place in his family’s company, which is being run by his father’s former business partner. Danny Rand hopes to restore his family legacy by defeating the people who threaten it.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy is about someone named Peter Griffin and his stay-at-home wife Lois. They have three kids named, Meg, the eldest child, is a social outcast, and teenage Chris is an awkward and clueless person. The youngest child, Stewie, is a genius baby urged to kill his mother and destroy the world. The talking dog, Brian, keeps Stewie in check while sorting through his own life issues.(This show is for the ages 13 and up.)

9.The Punisher

The Punisher is about someone named Frank castle who is exacting revenge on the people responsible for murdering his wife and children, he uncovers a conspiracy that runs deeper than New York’s criminal underworld. Now known as the Punisher, he must dig deep into the conspiracy to discover the truth about injustices that affect more than just him and his family. Assisting Frank Castle in his quest to fight criminals is his best friend Billy Russo, who runs private military corporation Anvil, and former NSA analyst Micro, who shares common enemies with Castle and helps him as part of a so-called marriage of convenience.(This show is for the ages 13 and up.)

10.Big Mouth

Big mouth is a cartoon about a young boy named Andrew who is struggling through puberty. Along for the ride are friends Nick and Jessi, who develop a romantic relationship along the way. They all struggle through puberty and have there ups and downs throughout the series.(This show is for the ages 13 and up.)