Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials of 2018

The Super Bowl is one of the best sports event of the year. Not only do the teams fight to win the game, but advertisers also fight to get your attention. The Super Bowl makes you stay by the television even during commercial “breaks” by featuring many celebrities, special effects, and cameos. Read on to find out the top 5 commercials of Super Bowl 52!

The 5th commercial is NFL “Touchdown Celebrations to Come”, which was inspired by the movie, Dirty Dancing. This commercial starred New York Giants players Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr.  dancing a touchdown celebration. In addition, Landon Collins, Brett Jones, John Jerry, Chad Wheeler, D.J. Fluker, and John Greco were featured. Click here to watch the commercial!

The 4th commercial is Michelob Ultra’s Super Bowl commercial “The Perfect Fit”. This commercial stars Chris Pratt running, lifting, and practicing his poses. Chris Pratt is a famous actor, known for playing Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy, and Owen in Jurassic World. Chris Pratt’s appearance made the commercial more appealing and entertaining to the audience.

The 3rd commercial is by M&M. Starring Danny DeVito, an american actor and movie maker. He acts as the infamous red M&M in human form with his friend the Brown M&M. He goes around asking random people on the streets with his bright red shirt on, “Do you want to eat me! Ha!” when he’s been turned into a human. Click here to watch it!

The 2nd commercial or commercials, are the Tide commercials. Tide payed more than 5 million dollars for this 30 second airtime. With all the negativity that Tide has been receiving from the recent tide pod craze, this was just the right thing to put them back on track. Watch this hilarious commercial!

The 1st commercial is Amazon, “Alexa loses her voice,” with appearances by stars, Gordon Ramsay, Cardi B, Rebel Wilson, and Anthony Hopkins. Alexa, or the Amazon Echo, has lost her voice and isn’t responding to the people, so the celebrities receive their headsets and help Alexa regain her voice to help people around the world. It provides lots of laughs for you and your family. Click here if you need a good laugh! Hope you guys enjoyed these commercials!