Astrological Signs

There are 12 Astrological signs, each known for its unique strengths, weaknesses, specific desires, and personalities.  Astrology provides one with a person’s basic preferences, flaws, and fears by analyzing the position of the planets, Sun, and the Moon at the moment of birth. Though some think astrology is a superstition, some also think it is an art or a  science.  The idea of astrology was developed in ancient Egypt and was later adopted by the Babylonians. Read on to see if your personality fits your sign!

Born between March 21-April 19, Aries are best known for their competitiveness, determination, confidence, and honesty. Aries like individual sports and physical challenges and are recognized for being great managers, policemen, and soldiers. Although Aries can be moody, impatient, and impulsive,  they forgive easily and are inspiring to others.

The second astrological sign is Taurus, born from April 20 to May 20. Taurus are best recognized for their reliable, patient, responsible, and devoted personalities. They can be stubborn and uncompromising and they dislike sudden changes, complications, and insecurities. Apart of the Earth sign, Taurus are also known for being loyal and sticking by friends when they go through hard times.  Jobs in agriculture, banking, art, and cooking would be best occupations to fit the Taurus’ disposition.

Gemini are born between May 21 to June 20 and are affectionate, curious, adaptable, and sociable. They find joy in reading books, magazines, listening to music, and talking to friends. Gemini don’t like being alone and love to be surrounded by loved ones. Because Gemini are smart and skillful, being an inventor, writer, preacher, or lawyer are best jobs for this sign.

Cancer, born between June 21 to July 22, are highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, and persuasive. This sign likes home based hobbies, art, helping loved ones, and meals with close friends. However, Cancers have random mood swings and are insecure about their personal life. This sign has great careers as nurses, housekeepers, gardeners, politicians, or decorators.

The next zodiac sign is Leo. They are creative, generous, warm hearted, and humorous. Born to be natural leaders, they are self confident and extremely competitive. Leos like being admired and expensive things, but they don’t  like being ignored or facing reality. Leos belong to the element of fire, meaning that they are able to use their mind to solve difficult problems.  Acting and entertainment jobs will allow this sign to express their diverse personalities. Leos are born between July 23- August 22.

Virgo, recognized for their hard working and loyal character, are born between August 23 and September 22.  Virgos like animals, books, and nature and can be excellent advisors to friends. Because Virgos are analytical and love helping humankind, being doctors, nurses, or psychologists would be good jobs. Even though they can be hard working, Virgos can also be shy and overly critical of them self and others.

Peaceful and social, Libras have a strong intellect and keen minds. Libras enjoy harmony, gentleness, sharing, the outdoors, and like to stay away from any violence or injustice. However, Libras can be indecisive and carry a lot of self-pity. Being a layer, judge, diplomat, designer, or composer would suit this signs personalities. Libras are born between September 23 and October 22.

Scorpios, resourceful, brave, and passionate people, are born between October 23 and November 21. This sign likes facts and loves being right. Though Scorpios are stubborn, they are determi

ned and will do anything to find out the truth. They dislike passive and dishonest people. Because Scorpios have the ability to focus, being a manager, scientist, physician, researcher, detective, or cop would be appropriate jobs.

Sagittarius are energetic, open minded, generous, and idealistic people. Sagittarius’ are big travelers and have a great sense of humor. Born from November 22- December 21, these energetic people don’t like clingy people and details. Being a travel agent, photographer, researcher, or importer/ exporter suit the Sagittarius’ free spirited personality.

Capricorns are born between December 22 and January 19 and are known for their responsible and disciplined personality. Capricorns make great friends, as they are intelligent and loyal. However, this sign can be unforgiving and at some point they don’t like everything.  Jobs in management, finance, programming, or calculations would be suitable occupations for Capricorns.

The next zodiac sign is Aquarius, ranging from January 20- February 18. Aquarius are known for being original, independent, and compassionate. They are deep thinkers, highly intellectual people, and desire equality. This sign also dislikes limitations, broken promises, being alone, and people who disagree with them. Because of Aquarius’ unique traits, being an actor, writer, teacher, pilot, or photographer would be suitable careers.

The next zodiac sign is Pisces who are selfless, compassionate, gentle, and wise. Pisces’ like being alone, sleeping, visual media, and swimming. While they can be selfless, Pisces are also fearful and overly trusting. Pisces belong to the water element, symbolizing an emotional and ultra- sensitive personality. Some jobs that would be best for Pisces are being an attorney, veterinarian, game designer, musician, or an architect. Pisces are born from February 19- March 20. Does your personality match with your astrological sign?

Also, click here  to learn about your daily horoscopes. This website will predict what will happen today!