Top 15 Holiday Gift Reviews

1513617672

Arpit Chopra, Journalist/Author

Top 15 Holiday Gifts Product Reviews:

The Holiday Season is here and the wonderful vibes have started to circulate. People have started purchasing gifts for their families and friends. However, finding the perfect gift can be very stressful and difficult. This product review will help in purchasing this season’s coolest and most popular products.

1. Hatchimals:

The Hatchimals toy is on the list of every child in the country, as it is rated the season’s hottest toy by many product reviewers. A Hatchimal is an egg that hatches a stuffed animal that needs to be cared for. Who wouldn’t want this cuddly creature? Once the animal is hatched, it reveals a special soft toy unavailable in stores. Even as the hottest toy of the season, Hatchimals have a negative side. Hatchimals take up to a maximum of 5-20 minutes to hatch, ruining the suspense too quickly, and not letting the child  care for the “egg” longer. This gift runs between $57 and $75, one of the pricier gifts on this list. Hatchimals are not only fun for little kids, but are a responsibility as well.

1. Amazon’s Alexa:

Amazon has its own special personal assistant, Alexa. Alexa comes in several models with. Alexa has many models and generations, and as the features go up, so does the price. Prices vary from $20-$120. Pizza can be ordered, people can be called or texted, and even TV channels changed. A personal assistance in the home is a handy tool. Alexa links to with Amazon applications, so Prime members have an extra advantage. Alexa will play songs that are included in prime. The least expensive variation of an Alexa is the echo dot. It looks small and cute and does the same job as other models; however, it does not have a built-in speaker so adding one via BlueTooth is necessary. The most recommended is the echo, but all work the same.

1. Laser X:

Like playing laser tag, then bring the fun home with Laser X. The ultimate “laser X – gun and heart set” gift pack sells for only $36. This toy allows playing laser tag anywhere with anyone anytime. One set comes with two laser guns and two hearts. Wondering if these are compatible with another set, the answer is YES! A great gift for all ages 6 through 106. However, Laser X does have some negative points. They only come with two guns, and to enjoy the game with many friends, another purchase of this pack will be necessary. These are on the list of the hottest toys to buy this holiday season.

1. Star wars battle drones:

Own a drone and looking to battle with others? With the Ultimate Star Wars battle drones, it is possible! These come in three awesome star wars vehicles. Join the dark side with the Advanced X1 to explore the galaxy, or get the X-Wing to shoot at the Stormtrooper Speeder Bike. Only the sky’s the limit. And the prices are up there, too, ranging from $100 to $150, but the fun is limitless. They each come with a built-in, laser gun. Rated for Everyone (ages 8 and up), these drones allow fun-time anytime. This is the perfect gift for all the Star Wars fans.

1. Hoverboards:

Always wanted a hoverboard, but have been leary since the 2015 fire-fiasco-recall? Well, they are back and more safe than ever. A series of 150+ rigorous tests need to be passed to gain the UL2272 certification, which includes an overcharge test, drop test, water exposure test, crash test, shock test, mold stress test, imbalanced charging test, short circuit test, over discharge test, and motor overload test. Now is the time to ask for this gift, with a discount of up to 50% at many major retailers. The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 is rated as one of the top 15 toys to get this holiday. The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 has self balancing technology along with front lights and all terrain wheels. Customer satisfaction is given 10/10 by over 20 sites and 500 people. Prices may vary according to choice of color and features, ranging from $200-$600. Keep in mind, before riding  a hoverboard, state rules related to hoverboards are the same as bicycles and skateboards, and only kids above the age of 8 should ride. This is the perfect gift for the outdoor kid.

1. Fingerlings:

One of cutest and hottest toys of 2017 season is Fingerlings, boasting, “Friendship @ your fingertips.” With over 40 animations, these adorable monkeys not only cling to your finger, they make kissing sounds, chatter in monkey babble, open and close their eyes, and hang by their tails.These are baby monkeys hold onto and hang from any surface, speak and react to sound and come in a variety of bright colors. Ask for more than one, at $7.99, they are a great deal of fun. This makes a great gift for younger siblings.

1. FurReal Friends, Roarin’ Ivory, the Playful Tiger

Ever wanted atiger as a pet? Well now it is possible, with the FurReal Roarin’ Playful Tiger Pet. This toy roars, eats, sleeps, winks, blinks and even reacts to voices. This white tiger cub is an exclusive, so is a bit costly, at $90-$110. However, the FurReal brand has other animals available at more reasonable prices. These animals include penguin, panda, cat, dragon, monkey, unicorn, and polar bear. These pets are enjoyable for four year olds and eighty-four year olds, and is a wonderful gift this holiday season.

8. XshotBubble Ball:

Take sports to a whole new level with one of this season’s top rated gifts, the belly bumping sports ball by Zuru. Get inside the inflatable 4′ Bubble Ball for extreme fun and action all rolled into one. Internal handles provide a secure grasp in order to run, smash, roll, and crash! Wear it and wrestle or play soccer. Try pushing a friend over with an extra twist. It comes in a variety of colors and styles, and ranges from $50 to $80-. This is the perfect gift brings the imagination to life, for all sport lovers, including adults.

1. Meccano Meccaspider:

This robotic spider is perfect for spider lovers lists. The best part? It must be built, then it can be app-controlled, and it shoots “venom.” Prices vary depending on size, from $80-$120. Rated one of the top 20 toys of this holiday season, it is perfect for teens and adults. Made for all science nerds who love engineering and programming, it is recommended age 10 and up. Prank those with arachnophobia with this spider robot that shoots venom.

1. Night Zone Capture The Flag:

Everything is more fun at night with glow sticks. Capture the Flag is a classic outdoor, group game, and now it can be enjoyed at night, with Night Zone Light UP, Capture the Flag. This is the perfect gift for adults and teens who like challenges, especially at the stroke of dawn. Prices are reasonable, with one set for only $30. The set comes with enough equipment for 2 teams of 4 people. This game is highly recommend for everyone who enjoys playing outdoor games.

1. Dognald, Dog toy:

Pets need gifts too, and The Dognald dog toy, is perfect for all dogs, no matter their breed. Dogs will enjoy biting this miniature Trump effigy. This product has been rated as one of the top 10 gifts this season. Don’t forget the dog, get him the amazing Dognald dog toy this Gift-giving season for only for $10-$20. From the Bark Shop Website, “The Dognald is ready to lead … your pup to playtime. Your dog will love The Dognald’s reinforced seams, perfect for tough debates. And, you’ll never hear this plush guy squeak. Squeaking is for wimps. When chewed, The Dognald grunts. Like a winner.” *This product and reviewer have no personal issues with Donald Trump; however, the dog will feel like a true democratafter biting it.

1. Hard Candy Cotton Candy Maker:

With this machine, dreams are brought to life. One of this season’s top rated gifts is the Hard Candy Cotton Candy Maker. This machine turns favorite hard candies into yummy, fluffy cotton candy. This gift is for all the cotton candy lovers out there. Available at all online stores; get it now for only $39.99.

1. Zoom N’ Crawl Monster:

Have a baby in the family? This is the perfect gift for them! The Zoom N’ Crawl baby toy by Fisher Price is rated as a top 10 gift for families this Holiday Season. It helps babies enrich their crawling and reflex skills along with keeping them happy. Fisher Price explains, “the fun songs and silly phrases make fill and spill play even more exciting. When they’re ready to crawl, their silly monster friend starts zooming around the room, spinning and tumbling the balls out as it goes, encouraging babies to chase after the cruising monster or the balls!” The price is very reasonable, at $34.99. Get one now for the cutest member of the family.

1. Glide ‘n Seek Cat Toy:

Calling all cat lovers. This gift is one of the top 10 gifts for family pets this Season. The KONG Glide ‘N Seek cat toy is a wonderful toy that enriches feline hunting and chasing skills. The attractive and unpredictable gliding action of the feathery toy provides hours of fun for cats. Buy it for only $13.99, at any pet store. It is the Purrrrrfect gift.

1. Amazon Fire HD8:

Amazon is at it again, with the Amazon Fire HD8. This Fire Tablet is rated one of the best gifts this season, for everyone’s list. Want to read a book? Just download the Kindle app for free, or buy audible for audiobooks, or watch movies included with Prime, all are included with this tablet. This product is highly recommend, for its wonderful features and apps. These tablets are pricey, varying from $40-$120. But this gift is worth it; it does everything In fact, Amazon boasts, “this next generation Fire tablet has up to 12 hours of battery life, a vibrant 8″ HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM, and Dolby Audio. Choose between 16 or 32GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage. And now it comes with Alexa; for quick access to information and entertainment. Ask questions, play music, check calendars, get the news, weather, and more – just press the home button and ask.

Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games – including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, and Spotify. Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes – at no additional cost.”

There are too many options to choose from. Good luck.