POP! Figures

POP! FiguresImage result for pop funko logo

Who is your favorite character? Whatever characters you love, there is sure to be a POP! figure for you. POP! figures are miniature, vinyl, collectible figures that come in popular TV show, movie, or book series characters. These big-headed, beady-eyed, figures originated in 1998 by Mike Becker, a t-shirt designer and toy enthusiast, when he was inspired by a vintage coin bank depicting the Bob’s Big Boy mascot. According to Rolling Stone Magazine, Becker launched Funko from his house in Snohomish, WA,  selling bobbleheads and hand puppets. Funko reached its fame when Becker brought four POP! figure prototypes to the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con, bringing attention to the figures. From then on, POP! figures have grown into a trendy collector’s item, with new characters coming out often.

Ms. Aragon with her Elf POP! figures

Ms. Koyanagi with her collection

Ms. Barger with Sally and Gargamel

Interested in these figures? They can be found in stores like Hot Topic, Target, Barnes & Nobles, or online at Amazon and the Funko website. Hot Topic has exclusive POP! figures that are only available at the store, including Dug from the Movie “UP” and the Mad Hatter from “Alice Through the Looking Glass.” POP! figures also come in keychains, bobbleheads, pins, and T-shirts. Check them out!

Related imageRelated image

Image result for harry potter and ron pop figuresImage result for harry potter and ron pop figures

Image result for thor pop figureImage result for loki pop figure

Related imageImage result for dory pop figure

Image result for stitch pop figureImage result for lilo pop figure

Image result for mulan pop figureImage result for mulan pop figure