New Restaurants in Foster City

New Restaurants in Foster City

Everyone loves going out to lunch and dinner with family and friends. Luckily for Foster City locals, we now have three convenient new restaurants near the TownePlace Suites, at Chess Drive and Bridgepointe shopping center. The Habit is a hamburger restaurant chain that is becoming popular across America. Panera Bread is a restaurant and bakery which includes many healthy soups, salads, and sandwich options. MOD Pizza is a build-your-own pizza chain. It is similar to Pieology, another popular pizza place in Foster City. We hope you’ll frequent these excellent new additions to Foster City’s growing number of well-known restaurants.

The Habit:

Yelp rates The Habit 4.5 stars. This restaurant is an inexpensive and quick option to eat. According to internet reviews, it is a “hip and cozy place to grab a bite.” They serve a variety of hamburgers, such as the Teriyaki Charburger, a BBQ Burger, and a Bacon Charburger. The burger that started it all, is their classic Charburger, that became famous in their original restaurant in Santa Barbara, CA. From there, they have spread their tasty bites across America and are fastly becoming a popular food chain.

Opening and Closing Times:

Sunday through Thursday: 10:30 am – 10:30 pm

Friday and Saturday: 10:30 am – 11:00 pm

Panera Bread:

Panera receives 4 stars from Yelp. It’s low-priced and healthy cafe to eat at. Inside Panera, it is very modern and clean. Reviews report “fast service” and “healthy options that fit my style.” Panera serves a variety of healthy foods such as salads and soups like “Chicken Noodle soup” and “Seasonal Greens.” The menu also includes popular sandwiches such as the “Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT.” The legacy started in 1981 when a baker named Lois Kane opened the first Panera. Panera Bread is one of Mr. Perryman’s favorite restaurants.

Mr. Perryman says the service was “not so great on the first day, but I think that as time passes they will get better.” He used to live in the East Bay where there was a Panera Bread and he has been going there “for two to three years.”  The building is modern and new looking and it was ”very clean and cozy.”  Panera is Mr. Perryman’s favorite restaurant because it’s “very healthy, and it copes with my dietary restrictions where I can’t eat unhealthy food.” Our counselor’s  first impression was “a great one and that’s what makes me go back to the food and service!”

Opening and Closing Times:

Sunday: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm

Monday through Thursday: 10:30 am – 10:30 pm

MOD Pizza

This pizzeria’s rating on Yelp is 4.5 stars and is more Mid-Ranged than the other neighbor restaurants.

MOD Pizza’s website states, “MOD Pizza is a business, but our real purpose is creating positive social impact in the lives of our employees and their communities. Yes, we make pizza, but our pizza makes people. Our measure for success isn’t the number of MOD locations – it’s the number of people employed and their well being. It’s something bigger than pizza – it’s a movement. Welcome to MOD.”

MOD Pizza Food Choices

The price of the pizza is determined on what size of pizza you get. For example, the medium size pizza costs $7.87, while a large costs $10.87. There are many types of salads, including custom salads for those that are not in the mood for pizza. MOD Pizza uses fresh ingredients daily for their wide variety of salads and pizzas. According to restaurant reviews, they have fast service. Custom pizzas are a great option for customers who want their pizza exactly how they like it. They have a long menu ranging from a BBQ Chicken Pizza called “Caspian” or the “Mad Dog,” which has a variety of meats and cheese.

Opening and Closing Times: